no_title_is_cool?

Thursday, November 08, 2007

drink riding

last night after a little bit of drinks i was riding my friend's motorbike with a bitch on pillion, cruising around the carpark helmet-less and shirt-less. i had just learnt how to operate the gear so i was happily gunning the accelerator at gear 3, and then there was a sharp right-hand turn coming up. being a noob, i didn't slow down enough, and in fact still had my hand on the accelerator coming into the bend.

i was too fast and too slow to turn. oh my, i see the curb coming up straight in my path. shit. shit. couldn't find the rear brake because my foot was in the wrong position. shit. release accelerator, squeeze front brake. i put my foot on the ground, prepared to grind it to the bone if that's what it takes to stop the bike. i looked for a soft place to land. i was afraid the bike would fall on us.

wow, the bike stopped, barely half a metre from the curb. we'd be flying into the bushes if we didn't stop in time.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home