no_title_is_cool?

Thursday, December 13, 2007

hooray?

just now there were many flying ants of all sizes on the bed, for reasons unknown. i swept them all the the floor and forgot about them. i think i unknowingly stepped all over them on the way out. i don't know because i don't want to check.

i'm rather surprised that i've managed to survive the past year and emerge relatively unscathed. relative to a dead man, that is. i thought i'd be dead by now, i just didn't know how. whether it'll be because of me or... just me actually.

so hooray! i'm alive!

i saw fevers and mirrors at borders on tuesday and it was only $20.95. this gave me a shock and i was very excited and happy because i've been wanting it since forever and hmvfuckers sell it at close to $40. then i realised that i am currently not listening to music, which dampened my mood considerably, but that didn't stop me from buying it.

i still haven't listened to it yet.

also for some reason i'm feeling slightly dizzy as i am typing this and i feel like i'm gonna fall off my chair anytime now. maybe i'll hit my head and die, thus fulfilling my own prophercy of my impending doom. if i die, remember I TOLD YOU SO!

so hooray! i guessed my own (possible) death!

1 Comments:

  • bin talks about smoking, drinking and saying about living fast, die young... and u talk about well, dying shit too. is that suppose to be cool or what? jeez... u guys just need a good fuck la.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 15, 2007 4:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home