no_title_is_cool?

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

meow

the cat has been in my house for more than a year now. he first came in last week of the year before. 28 november maybe.

in the beginning i hated him because my sister got him without my approval and also the timing was terrible. i wanted to throw him out of the window (really) but in the end i didn't. the cat owes his life to me. i realised that the cat is innocent. he didn't choose to come here. i should throw my sister out the window instead.

so 1 year on, the cat is still running around my house, chasing shadows or perhaps being chased by ghosts. i think he can see ghosts because he stares at invisible objects sometimes and get spooked once in a while. i was alone at home with him one morning during the hungry ghost festival and he was running all around the house with his hair raised.

he is also still very stupid and unfriendly. sometimes he attacks me but i don't really get angry because that's just natural cat behaviour. unfortunately my mother doesn't think the same as me. she wants to throw him away. i should throw her out the window too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home