no_title_is_cool?

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

oh exams

"i go learn bike ok?"
"NO. don't want."

so i encountered a little hitch in my plans. now i gotta figure out how to get my license and then the bigger problem is how to buy a bike after that.

this is expecially important because now that i found out i MIGHT actually be enlisting in september instead of june as i thought, and that leaves me with a whole lot of time to do... not much. perhaps i can ride my bike all the way to europe and back when i finally do get it.

actually it would be much easier to drive there, but that's just not fun, is it?

anyway my plan now is to ask my mother "i go learn bike ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok?" and if she replies "NO," that would only cancel out 1 of my 10 'OKs' leaving me with 9 more. which means she agreed. after which she will disown me.

i don't want to do this secretly because that's just not being a very good son. i am a good son, sort of.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home