no_title_is_cool?

Sunday, February 03, 2008

strange people

my strange mother is considering allowing my sister to bring back another kitten. then there'll be 2 cats at home and she'll definitely go mad within a month. self-inflicted misery, i say.

my strange sister tried to put a red collar onto the cat yesterday. the bell freaked it out and it hid under the bed. i removed the collar because it made the cat look retarded, and told my sister NOT to put it on the cat.

later that night she tried to put it on the cat again but stopped when i stared at her. she faked a laugh and thought she was being funny.
i told myself i'd smack her if she did it again.

i came home a while ago and saw the collar on the cat, without the bell. it still made the cat look retarded so i took it off and threw it out of the window, but i missed so now the collar is lying on the window grille. my sister was asleep so i couldn't smack her, sadly. i think it would be rather strange of me if i woke her up just to smack her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home