no_title_is_cool?

Sunday, March 23, 2008

books?

somedays i need to read something insightful or strong to evoke my emotions, to kickstart my brain, but i can't seem to find anything nice on the web. the good blogs i used to read have mostly fizzled out and died, and i have no idea where else to find good reads.

of course, i could go get some books, but i don't really like to read books because the probability of books being total crap are quite high. ever so often i'd spend 3 days reading a book and then when it's finally over, i think to myself "wow, that was crap." then i feel sad for wasting my life on such crap.

sometimes midway through the book i'll start suspecting that it would turn out to be crap, but i always persevere till the very end and then realise i've been a fool not to heed my own instincts.

so anyone has anyidea regarding anyplace where i can read anything nice? recommend me some good blogs and such random reads. thank you.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home