no_title_is_cool?

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

it's the damn metal

somewhat amazing is the fact that i just weighed myself and the display panel read 50.7 which means that i lost about 3kg since school ended i think. strange because you'd think (and i thought) that my sedentary lifestyle would invariably lead to weight gain, or at the minimum, at least no weight loss.

but no, i'm 50.7. i think some i'm gonna be the envy of some girls. i wonder if that's a good thing? it's the metal in my mouth that caused me to lose what little interest i had in eating due to the discomfort, trouble and actual inability to eat (which led to my porridge diet, which is over btw).

actually my low weight is caused by water loss from this morning's soccer. tomorrow i'll be back to normal 51+ which i guess is slightly more respectable although still far from 'healthy'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home