no_title_is_cool?

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

lee's favourite animals

i went into the kitchen and saw an old man smoking. i asked him for a stick, he passed me one of those roll-it-yourselves which was already rolled. i started smoking in my kitchen until my sister came in and i quickly dumped the stick.

there were many crows flying around outside the window she said, so i went to my room to get my pellet gun to shoot them down. when i got back, the crows were wearing leather body armour so i could only hit them with headshots. it was hard because the gun wasn't accurate or powerful enough to do much damage.

i shot one crow and it laughed at me because it didn't hurt at all.

more crows were coming and they were flying straight towards the window, trying to get in. the stupid gun was useless against them. i took a stick and tried to hit them down. some of the crows were armed with spears now. my sister was standing in front of the window and one crow threw its spear through the window grilles and skewered my sister in the body.

i looked at her for a moment and then tried to hit the crows with my stick again, but they were really growing in numbers, almost turning the whole sky black.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home