no_title_is_cool?

Monday, April 28, 2008

that's just WOW

well well my maid is set to leave in august. she found a new job in FUCKING MADRID that pays a whole lot more than what she gets now. she's gonna be working for a single father with a 2-year-old son i believe.

but! WOW! MADRID! that's definitely gonna be a hell lot nicer than here, if you don't consider the language barrier etc.

however her departure would cause several unprecedented problems, such as

1. new maid or no maid? what if the new maid sucks? she wasn't overly good but at least she did her job (more or less), and it'll be good if the new one can do the same. if we decide not to hire, my sister will be left alone at home in the afternoons, since i'll be off to holiday resort while my brother's at school. this is more of a problem considering my sister has a new BF, so we'll have to consider certain pregnancy issues.

2. i was thinking if i should invite her to my wedding in the future IF i manage to get married. seriously cos after all she's been here for bloody 18 years. maybe invite her to my funeral too.

3. my sister is gonna be quite sad i believe, since she's the closest to my maid and they have been sleeping together since forever. this leads to my next point: how can she bear to leave my sister behind? i guess that $$$ is more lovely than my sister... which is quite true actually.

fortunately i'll probably be away when she leaves so i won't have to face the dilemma of whether i should pretend to be sad or just behave normally and appear to be a bastard who doesn't give a damn about the woman who has been taking care of me (sort of) since i was 2.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home