no_title_is_cool?

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

mum knows best

my mother told me that i should find a girlfriend while i'm still young. if i wait till i'm old, i may become one of those 'desperate singles' on newspapers whom the government is always encouraging to get married.

well i should have told her to find me one. somehow among all the people she knows, there is bound to be at least ONE hot chick. if there isin't then i think she should change her circle of friends to something more suitable for her son's future.

or perhaps i should have asked her just how do i go about finding a girlfriend? because obviously she's the one with all the skills and experience and probably have some age-old chick-hunting wisdom to share, and if i had the ability i would have found myself a hottie ages ago.

but but i didn't ask her any of the above. i merely laughed and she went on to tell me about her old old colleague who just married a china woman and is in the process of producing a child. maybe that's a sneak preview into my future...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home