no_title_is_cool?

Saturday, June 14, 2008

open please

i went to the dentist just now for the second appointment to fix my teeth, and just like the last time, i ended up quite irritated.

the fucking idiot woman likes to pull and stretch my lips like it's some fucking rubber band in a bloody free-for-all stretching exercise. it's not so bad when she pulls one side, but then she tries to pull the other side without releasing the first. i think she'd be happy when she finally manages to stick her whole hand in my mouth.

i was seriously worried that she'll tear my lip or craft me a pretty chelsea smile to match my teeth. besides that, she used a whole lot of pressure with the tools in my mouth and any moment it might slip (a few times, in fact) and stab me or rip my mouth open.

so to prevent her from stretching my lips any further once the maximum limit was reached, i would bite her fingers so she couldn't pull. sadly she doesn't seem to get the message, so sooner or later you'll see me with a disfigured face or with lips so wide that i can fit my foot in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home