no_title_is_cool?

Thursday, June 05, 2008

sister's next

my dearest maid went home for holiday last last friday before she goes to madrid or wherever cool place. early last week i decided to be good and vacuum the house. then midway through i decided that it was too much trouble because the damn wire kept getting in the way and the hose kept getting twisted for reasons unknown.

so i decided that i shall never vacuum again. thus, my house has been in a sad state of un-vacuumed-ness and no one else has found enough goodness in their hearts to take the initiative to pick up the vacuum again. my feet get grey after walking around the house. soon it'll be BLACK.

so once again i took it upon myself and... got my brother to do it. he's vacuuming the house now. hope he does a good job, then i can get him to do it more often since he's so good at it. can't possibly let his talent go to waste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home