no_title_is_cool?

Thursday, July 03, 2008

3 years old

i'm trying to recall how i used to be back then when life wasn't so messy like it is for everyone when they grow up. i want to remember and replicate it right now.

i can remember the things that happened and the people that were around but i cannot remember my mentality or how i could just float on without worry. i guess it was in not knowing that i managed to stay out of trouble with myself.

ignorance saved the day? or perhaps it was innocence.

when i was around 3 years old i woke up one morning and looked at my legs. for some reason, i didn't notice that i had calf muscles before that fateful day, so it appeared to me that they grew out overnight.

i ran to the living room and telephoned my mother at her office.
2272622. i still remember the phone number. i used to call her a lot when i was young and tell her random things that seemed so interesting to me.

i believe i told her something like this:
"mummy! my leg got 2 meat leh. last time don't have one."

good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home