no_title_is_cool?

Friday, August 22, 2008

it's not that scary, really

since michelle is so interested in army stories (and because i have absolutely nothing else to say), i have something to share.

last night i went up to my bunk alone to get some stuff, and as i was opening my locker i heard my buddy's locker bump once. it sounded like either something fell inside the locker and hit the door or something was pulling the door and it hit the lock.

"ok, freaky," i thought, and went back to do my stuff.

then after a little while, i heard "PSST!" coming from the direction of the windows. i looked up but there was no one there so i assumed it came from another level. then it came again, "PSST! PSST! PSST!" it sounded very much like it was coming from inside the room.

fuck me, that was it. i ran out of the room and went next door to get my platoonmate back with me to finish up my shit.

(also note that we don't normally hear voices from other levels due to the excellent sound-proofing qualities of hard concrete flooring, so i have no idea where the PSST came from.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home