no_title_is_cool?

Saturday, August 30, 2008

magical land

1. my maid often quarrels over the phone with her 'friends'. i don't understand how she manages to quarrel so often and yet still have so many friends. maybe fillys are very forgiving people. anyway i am rather amazed by how much venom she is able to inject into her words without having to resort to shouting (usually).

she speaks in filly so i don't understand what she says most of the time, but she really manages to throw her anger across the great divide over the phone using her intonation. she sounds so irritating that i sometimes have to tell her to shut up, but she's pro, really.

2. pain IS good. i somehow managed to do my ippt (ran my best timing) and 16km march hobbling on one leg until the pain in my thigh disappeared after the march. magical! i have no idea how or why it happened, but the pain shifted from my thigh to my knees. i think i'm destined to be in pain.

now i have 24km march on monday and then some other exciting activities coming up, like my final ippt test and other stuff. i think you can expect to read a post next week where i will tell you that the pain has moved down to my calves or ankles.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home