no_title_is_cool?

Monday, October 27, 2008

2008 in film

what i've watched in the cinema this year, not sure if there're any more.

not in order:
1. the dark knight - the joker made me feel sad
2. indiana jones - crap
3. iron man - nothing special
4. jumper - RACHEL BILSON!
5. semi-pro - crap
6. never back down
7. harold and kumar - decent
8. speed racer - boring
9. you don't mess with the zohan - excellent
10. wanted - fun action scenes
11. the house bunny - crap
12. my best friend's girl - crap
13. big stan - strangely not boring
14. red cliff - crap
15. tropic thunder - fell asleep

as you can see, my 2008 has been quite terrible in terms of movies. everything's either crap or crap or boring or crap. actually that's also because i have an aversion to watching more meaningful films for fear that it will mess with my very fragile mind and cause me to be mindfucked for days on end.

seriously that's what happens when i watch a good film. it stays in my mind and i think of it over and over, and then the characters start taking over my mind and live in there for days.

but on the other hand, do any one of you have anything nice to recommend? my brain needs a kick.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home