no_title_is_cool?

Monday, January 19, 2009

sunday always comes too late

it's a sunday night (monday morning) and i'm at home. i think the last time this happened was the 7th of december because of hari raya haji on monday, and before that was probably in september when i just passed out from bmt.

so so so you see, tonight is indeed a very special night. and i'm sorry that this place is becoming increasingly dead and boring. i think it's because i write a real physical journal in camp and that's where all my creative juices go to. none left for here.

maybe one day all of you would get to read my journal and find out just how sick my mind is, especially since i try not to censor myself. "no one's gonna be reading this anyway," i tell myself. maybe i'll bring my journal home and post up some of my entries. or maybe not.

and i'm writing a series of short stories titled Spaceboy. someday i shall publish it as a children's book and make millions. and kids all around the world would be reading my demented stories. wonderful. i've only completed my second story though.

it shall be an illustrated storybook and have an instrumental soundtrack as well. it's gonna be fantastic.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home