no_title_is_cool?

Monday, February 16, 2009

bloody gummy bears

today i went back to the dentist to remove the stitches in my mouth. my gum was still very raw because my mouth is too small and my molars bite into the swollen gum and stitches when i close my mouth.

so if it hurts so much without me having to do anything, imagine how good it felt when the dentist removed the stitches.

i lay back in the chair and opened my mouth, ready for my torture. he took up a pair of scissors and some tweezer thing, and i closed my eyes to prepare myself. i felt him cut the thread with a quiet snip, and pulled out that section. ok that wasn't so bad.

and just as i let my guard down, he started prodding at my gums. "your gums are still pretty swollen and raw."

YES THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULDN'T BE TOUCHING THEM.

my mind was screaming and the pain was numbing my jaw, going down my neck, but i still kept my mouth open and didn't move in case any sudden movements would cause him to stab me harder.

then he took a syringe and started to poke it here an there to wash my gum. motherfucker. the pain was so nice that i didn't even feel him pulling out the rest of my stitches. it was finally over and he stuffed some gauze in my mouth to stop the bleeding in his final act of torture.

he said he'll be back to check on the bleeding and i fell asleep on the chair because i only slept 3 hours the night before. now it hurts more than ever and i just feel like biting down on the gum to destroy it once and for all.

2 Comments:

  • freak.. i gonna pluck my wisdom on monday. and u have given me a very nice preview... i feel so sexy for monday

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 18, 2009 7:39 pm  

  • ok lah i think i'm just unlucky cos my mouth too small. everyone else seems to recover within 3 days or so.

    anyway it's gonna cost a lot if you're not under mary anymore.

    By Blogger cromber, at February 19, 2009 3:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home