no_title_is_cool?

Thursday, March 05, 2009

now what?

some events i witnessed during my attachment has led me to wonder if it is really right for me to put myself at risk of death or serious injury by buying or riding a bike. i know it is very easy to say things like if i die, so be it, it’s fated, we all die someday etc.

dying is actually the easy part. the trouble is when your relatives and friends try to come to terms with your loss. is it ok to put them through such pain? you’d be dead, not feeling a thing, while they’re there grieving over your body. you got the better end of the bargain.

i saw a girl dead on the bed from a bike accident while her family and friends were crying and screaming around her. her pain has ended but theirs has just begun, and is going to last a long time. what if that happens to me?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home