no_title_is_cool?

Sunday, March 01, 2009

one fine day

i've been wanting to punch someone, anyone, for the longest time now. never tried it before but i think it might be quite fun, to bring pain upon those who piss me off. it's not good to hold everything in the way i do.

and some recent events have just increased this little itch in me. i'm really just waiting for the wrong person to cross my path, and he (i don't punch girls) will be the proud recipient of my virgin punch.

maybe he will punch me back and i'll get it bad, but i really think it's gonna be worth it. it's not just about the punch, it's telling myself that no, i'm not going to be taking shit any longer.

of course i know there are better ways to do this, but fuck none of them are as fun as simply giving a punch, and none of them will get rid of my itch.

hopefully i won't enjoy it so much that i'll start punching everyone who pisses me off after this. that'll just be a disaster. but a good one.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home