no_title_is_cool?

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

the heat

i realised that the titles of my last 3 posts all included some variation of 'oh,' and so decided to leave it out for this one in order to preserve what little bit of masculinity that is left of this blog.

i'll be out now if not for the scary sun burning anything and everything in its path. i need to get some stuff to pimp my ride with. in fact there are quite a few things that i should be/ would be doing if i were in another world.

here's a list in order of importance:
1. pimp my ride
2. exercise

3. cut my hair

4. buy some clothes (IMPOSSIBLE even in another world)

5. watch terminator and some other movies
6. buy a laptop
7. buy a handphone
8. shoot down the sun with my bow and arrow
9. marry the lady from the moon
10. cook the jade rabbit

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home