no_title_is_cool?

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

oh yes

9th june is exactly a year since i gotten my bike license and i still haven't been on the road since riding for my test. today (8 june) i paid my deposit for a vespa (FINALLY) and should be able to ride off with it on thursday.

it's green, not really the nicest thing out there but it'll do for now. at least it's in a good working condition and so be unlikely to die on me in the middle of the expressway or something.

and then i'll have to get used to it because i gotta ride it home on thursday, and it feels very different compared with a normal bike. it's partly because the engine is on the right side, so the whole bike is unbalanced.

lastly there's the issue of telling my mama. probably tell her after i ride home on thursday. "HEY i just bought a scooter!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home