no_title_is_cool?

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

yea it's still fun

first let me say wow!

anyway before i started riding, i thought that my biggest danger on the road would be cars and taxis and big trucks, because they're all crazy bastards with no care for the safety of others.

well, that's true. but i've found out that other crazy bikers are even scarier. at least the cars and trucks are big so i can see them coming and avoid them. bikes are small and fast and they so often like to ride in between lanes because they all believe they're valentino rossi reincarnated.

most days i'll be happily cruising along when some crazy biker just zips by beside me. then i'll wonder why didn't i see him in my mirrors before. i think one fine day i'll change lanes, not knowing that one of them are coming up beside me.

the result will be fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home