no_title_is_cool?

Monday, July 27, 2009

mherrrr

on thursday night a kitten followed me home. i saw it at the next block and snapped my fingers at it, and it just came to me and rubbed against my legs and then scratched my pants (fucker). so i played with it for a while before going off.

and it followed me all the way home, although i cheated a little by holding the lift door open while waiting for it. the kitten then proceeded to scare the shit out of my grown cat (loser), probably because my cat hasn't seen any other animal for almost 3 years now.

following which it finished the entire tray of cat food belonging to my cat (he must really hate that fucker now), and then my sister put it back into the lift and pressed 1, out of fear that the 2 cats will battle to their death while we were blissfully asleep.

the point of this story is, such is the sadness of my life that only little cats and white, elephant-smelling creatures are attracted to me. oh ya and the kitten couldn't meow, as though it had a sore throat or something. all it could say was mherrrr. strange but true.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home