no_title_is_cool?

Saturday, October 17, 2009

give me a brick

my mother needed to renew her handphone line so she's been asking me what phone i want to get, since i'm the one with the oldest phone in my whole family.

i told her i didn't want any, because the phones around now really piss me off, with their huge size and touch screens and innumerable applications.

i just want a nice slim flip phone with a decent camera and nothing else. no music no touch screens no nonsense. but too bad all the companies are going back to the 80's where phones were all brick-sized, except that now they have a mini computer built in too.

so yesterday she went ahead and got me a sony ericsson phone anyway, and today i tried using it. all the applications pissed me off so much that i tried deleting them, along with all of the other assorted nonsense that came in the phone, but too bad it wouldn't allow me to.

messaging is difficult because of the tiny keys and retarded interface. i installed the software and tried to upload some music but got pissed with that as well. everything about it made me feel so irritated, although fortunately it's not big otherwise i wouldn't even bother using it.

i'm gonna try it for a week, and if i'm still pissed i will revert to my old old nokia. obviously i could have simply stuck with the nokia and been a whole lot less pissed off, but what fun is life without some self-inflicted misery?

2 Comments:

  • if nokia spoil then how?
    i think u should sharpen either ur fingers or nails. then messaging on the tiny buttons will be easy! sounds good, no?

    By Blogger eddy, at October 19, 2009 5:02 pm  

  • the buttons are just wack. they really do suck so badly. no amount of nail-sharpening will work.

    By Blogger cromber, at October 23, 2009 11:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home