no_title_is_cool?

Thursday, November 26, 2009

wine

we grow and change each day without even noticing it. little by little we become different people from who we were the day before.

by the day, perhaps it's not that obvious. you'd think you're the same as the day before and the day before that. but add up the days, think 6 months, a year. bet you can't recall.

i was thinking about myself, how was i before. i couldn't remember. i tried to get into my old mind, perhaps 3-4 years back, think of a specific time and immerse myself in it.

i can't recall how my mind functioned back then, but from the bits and pieces, i was such a stranger. who was that? me? really?

i think i was stupider then. my view of the world was narrow but i felt less burdened because i knew less. things were easier to achieve, or so i believed.

would i rather be who i was back then? my idea of life was easy but it was all an illusion. now i know.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home