no_title_is_cool?

Monday, December 28, 2009

at least the pull-up is on the way

i have been on leave since 16 december so i've been doing absolutely nothing at all and feeling weird that i don't have to be in office. but then again, when i'm in the office i still do absolutely nothing at all so it's fine.

i went on a little holiday, and in the hotel bathroom, the basin had mirrors on all 3 walls. this means that i had a full view of myself. one day while brushing my teeth, i realised that my tummy was like... the biggest i've seen it ever. amazingly it avoided detection over all this time and managed to grow to such a size.

i have been going to the gym almost daily at the office, because as i've said, i've got absolutely nothing to do there. but i've been mostly training to do a one-arm pull-up, because i believe that it would make me invincible (inspired by this video).

anyway i haven't done any cardio since i ran my ippt back in september with an amazingly slow time of 10:16, but still, i was shocked by my tummy. so i decided i was going to run when i got back. and so i did another 2.4 run one morning. my timing? 11:58.

holy shit. although i didn't push myself at all, that's still superamazingly unbelieveably slow. seriously my legs felt tired after 200m. don't worry, soon my 9:30 will be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home