no_title_is_cool?

Thursday, January 21, 2010

this shit

i came home and decided to see some stuff that i shouldn't have, and now bad thoughts are swimming in my head. bad. they shouldn't still be here. so anyway let me tell you a story so that i can take my mind off this shit. i dreamt of this last night...

i was sitting somewhere with a group of people, and in it was a friend from the past whom i do not wish to have anything to do with anymore (in reality as well as in the dream). this friend was sitting beside me and i tried my best to ignore him.

a cat came out of nowhere and i started to play with it. it was a cat in my dream, but it's actually more like a palm-sized lizard. i've got no idea why i dreamt it as a cat. so anyway it somehow decided to crawl INTO my mouth, and this was perfectly normal too in my dream.

my friend then wanted to play with the cat, and tried to take it out of my mouth. but i didn't want him to, so i clamped my mouth shut. he managed to wriggle his finger between my teeth so i bit it. he struggled so i bit harder, but i was mindful to still keep this under control.

seconds later, he took out his hand and made an exclamation. i looked and the top section of his index finger was missing. i realised that the remainder was inside my mouth, together with the cat. i quickly spat it out as he went to seek help. (no idea where's the cat at this point.)

at this point i knew i was fucked because i would be arrested by the police for causing grievous hurt. i tried to call him back but he was gone. after that, i took the section of finger from the chair and went to find a doctor to reattach it, hoping that this way he wouldn't go to the police and i wouldn't get in trouble.

i found a doctor who said that he could reattach the finger, so i called my friend on his handphone. he was on the mrt. i tried getting him back but he refused, although i don't remember where he wanted to go. this made me quite worried because i didn't wanna get in trouble. i didn't give a shit about his finger.

i was really getting very worried about my future when i woke up. oh joy.

2 Comments:

  • wah ur dream is quite warped.
    and things of the past shouldnt make u sad. if they do,you should not look at them

    and dinner next week hor!

    By Blogger eddy, at January 23, 2010 11:41 pm  

  • yes it's very warped, especially the lizard cat. i still don't understand how that happened...

    By Blogger cromber, at January 24, 2010 9:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home