no_title_is_cool?

Sunday, February 28, 2010

the sun conspires to kill me

each day i get more and more irritated by the heat. there is really no escape from it in this little island.

every time i want to go out, i look out of the window and immediately feel like changing my mind.

most of the time i'll be brave and step out. within 5 minutes i'll be sweating and praying that the bus would come quickly so the aircon can save me.

i've been sitting at the computer for some time now, and the wind is blowing in through the window beside me. great, except that the wind is hot and it's making me sweat.

i turned on the fan but it's blowing directly against the hot hot wind and the wind is winning the battle. i can't even feel the fan's breeze.

this is really pissing me off and it's building up day by day. i need to escape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home