no_title_is_cool?

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

your history is mine

"has nobody told you when you look away
the stories they told you still run through your veins."
cries in vain - bullet for my valentine

i like to share my stories with people who i care about. such stories are part of my history and they're the things that made me. in telling these stories, i'm giving a piece of myself to them, to better understand who i am.

and maybe, hopefully, the stories will affect them just as they did to me in the past when i first experienced it. perhaps this would be a way through which my memory is kept alive, long after i'm gone.

physical objects may be discarded or kept hidden away in boxes, but these stories will remain with them, leaving an indelible mark on all whom i've been fortunate enough to share my life with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home