no_title_is_cool?

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

i am my best friend

i say "i realise" very often because that's just what it is. i think about things all the time and make lots and lots of 'realisations.'

i always analyse myself and come to find out a whole lot of new things everyday. it's like i'm a treasure chest of realisations waiting to be uncovered.

i think about my past, my present, my future. i think about the things i've done, the things i've loved, the things i've regretted. i think about how to make myself better, about the wrongs i've yet to make right.

i probably spend 90% of my thinking time analysing myself. i'm not being vain or self-centered, it's just like my hobby.

no wait, actually i am self-centered. i mean, everything in my world is about me, right? just like everything in your world is about you.

and besides, if i don't think about myself, who the hell is going to do that for me? no one cares about me as much as i do.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home