no_title_is_cool?

Friday, April 23, 2010

into the gates

i was riding home on the expressway this evening, the sun was out shining behind me, and straight ahead, the entire sky was covered in black clouds. black.

it felt like i was riding into hell, with lightning streaking across the black skies, while the rays from the sun still warmed my skin and lit the road around me.

it was really an amazing and awesome sight, and i wished i could take a photo of the whole spectacle, but it would probably really cause me to ride into hell.

once i rode under the cloud cover, everything turned dark in an instant and the winds started howling. i was in hell's gates, and the winds pushed me left and right in the crazy traffic.

such cool experiences makes it almost a good thing to be riding in such crazy weather.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home