no_title_is_cool?

Friday, June 18, 2010

headkick

back in the hotel at ho chi minh city, we were watching some ufc (fighting) on tv, because vietnam tv is cool and they show ufc. after watching, we were inspired (just a little) and i believe we were wondering just how the hell is it possible to do a head kick with so little effort.

so my friend asked me to try, and the highest i could get my leg was to hip level. pathetic. and it felt like my balls would split if i tried any harder. i came home haunted by this incident, and so i've been stretching my legs and groin regularly as well as doing some kicking practice.

well, you probably think it's useless and a waste of time, but think of it, you'll never know if today is the day when you need to kick someone in the head urgently. anyway i'm glad to say that i can now kick to head level, although not with the same technical ability as those people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home