no_title_is_cool?

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

in the hotel

a few nights ago a dreamt that i died, twice in a row. 2 dreams, 2 deaths.

in the first, i was blasted in the face with a shotgun after a long gunfight. suddenly my enemy appeared and pointed a shotgun right in my face. BANG! and i almost jumped out of bed like what they always show in the movies.

i went back to sleep and immediately had the second dream. i was having a knife fight (damn dramatic dreams, i know) and i managed to push my enemy away, but out of nowhere a little girl ran towards me with freddy kreuger gloves.

i tried to grab her but she passed right through my arms because she was a ghost, and then stabbed me in the chest with her freddy-gloves (seems that she can touch me but not the other way round).

ouch. i woke up again and it was morning.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home