no_title_is_cool?

Sunday, October 17, 2010

only in death

yesterday my maid got sent home for good, finally ending her reign of terror in my house. my mother finally had enough of her when she found out she was lying about some stuff while still trying to act blur the whole time.

she had about a week's notice, and during this time i sometimes felt quite unsafe because i've always thought that she was one who had little control over herself (aka crazy). that's why i feared for my life. who knows when she'll lose control and do a little teckwhye chainsaw massacre of her own?

but why did i think she was crazy? 99% of the time here she behaved like a little mouse hiding from my cat, whispering when she spoke to us and basically trying to draw as little attention to herself as possible. well that's fine with me, but how about the remaining 1%?

the other 1% of the time (which only happened when she was on the phone), she would laugh and scream with wild abandon, as though she just lost control of herself. this could potentially happen at any time, whether she was cooking (and on the phone), lying in bed (and on the phone), or just sitting in the kitchen (and... you know).

i don't know about the official diagnosis of insanity, but to me, that was crazy as hell. and so, that's how i spent my last week, living in fear. fortunately nothing bad happened or else you'd all have seen my face on the newspapers and i'll be more famous than that murderer NS boy.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home