no_title_is_cool?

Saturday, October 02, 2010

sigh of relief

after a long and painful battle, my email mysteriously started working again. i filled in the form for recovering my password, and they asked a lot of questions like,

Names of contacts in your Hotmail address book:
Subjects of any old mail that is in your Hotmail Inbox or mail folders:
Names of contacts on your Messenger contact list:
Your Messenger nickname (display name):

and some of the questions i was tempted to answer "how the fuck am i supposed to remember?"

the hotmail staff looked through my answers and...

"We have reviewed the information you provided to us and have determined that you have not passed our validation criteria"

FUCK YOU BITCHES!!!

anyway i somehow (i don't know how) managed to log in, and saw a lot of email from fb. some ass used my email address to create an account and even added some of my friends. i looked through the fb site but couldn't find any way to report him because maybe the situation was too strange.

how did he manage to click the account confirmation email? did he access my email and then change the password back? it doesn't make sense. in the end, i clicked 'forgot password' on his account site, gained access to his account through my email, and fucking DELETED HIS ACCOUNT.

ok problem solved.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home