no_title_is_cool?

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

go hard or...


27 october 2010, 10:58pm

last night i was looking through my phone and i found this saved in my draft messages: "i think we're not drinking enough." i had typed it to communicate with my friend while in a noisy club.


i haven't been at the peak of my drinking abilities since 2007 perhaps, back when drinking was a weekly affair, that's why i sometimes get a little surprised at my inability to get drunk these days, like hey, i'm not supposed to be fine now.

maybe it's because i've grown a little smarter and unknowingly drink within my own limits, maybe i've underestimated my own abilities and stop when i think i've reached it, or maybe, most probably, we just aren't drinking enough.

one thing that's not changed is that i'm still not a fan of partying. i'd much rather just drink and be silly in private, cos even if everything goes to shit, at least the damage is within control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home