no_title_is_cool?

Friday, December 31, 2010

crazy one

and now a summary of the year, with the first paragraphs of the first posts of each month.

jan

all the way till last night, i refused to look at anything with the year 2010 on it, like the date on the newspaper, computer calendar, etc.

feb
every night when i go to bed, there is probably someone doing the same just 2 metres above me, and another person 2 metres below me.

mar
today i had to go for my HIV blood test, and i've been feeling quite uncomfortable about it. not because i'm worried that the result would be positive, but because it involves sticking a needle in my arm.

apr
i've been watching bits of channel 8 series recently, and one recurring thing i noticed is that they advocate 'fighting for love,' aka 'if you love someone you gotta do everything to get her.'

may
yesterday while playing soccer, i twisted my ankle after sprinting half the length of the court to make a last ditch tackle.

jun
the skies have been more blue than i've ever remembered them to be. maybe whatever bad things we're doing to the world now have one good outcome after all. and after this we'll all die and there's nothing left to see. back in secondary school i used to take photos of clouds because i figured each cloud is significant in its uniqueness. it's there one moment and the next it's gone, never to be the same again. and in its short lifespan, at least someone noticed it.

jul


aug
a few days ago i read through some of my old journals, and i was surprised by the amount of thought that passes through my head, and surprised by how much of this has been forgotten, or would have been forgotten if i hadn't written them down.

sep
school starts in 20 days and all that's on my mind now is what colour to paint my bike and where to go for a holiday. and also my room has been its current half-done state for too long already.

oct
after a long and painful battle, my email mysteriously started working again. i filled in the form for recovering my password, and they asked a lot of questions like,

nov
when i open the fridge these days, all i see is chocolate. lots kit-kat, kinder bueno, and in the cupboard there's chocolate chip cookies, pocky, potato chips. those are like the only thing my sister buys when she goes to the supermarket with my mother.

dec
sorry for being away but this is what's been on my mind these 2 weeks: nothing. maybe it'll make your heart grow fonder? i think that's bullshit but who am i to say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home