no_title_is_cool?

Thursday, December 16, 2010

from where?

"i must admit, it feels strange to lose someone. it feels like a part of me is missing, but she was never a part of me- it was her story, our story that is now missing. places, words, people, they all start to lose their meaning once she left, because these things, they were all inextricably linked to our story. now without their old significance, they're just empty vessels waiting to be filled again. i think it's this feeling of emptiness when i come across these artifacts that haunt me the most. things that once meant so much, i look at them and sometimes i forget their significance, they don't mean anything to me now, but it'll come to me in a flash and then i'll know. that's when the strange feeling starts."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home