no_title_is_cool?

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

disturbed

i was at a family gathering when someone passed me a baby to carry, no idea who the baby was but i had the feeling that it was my nephew. after a moment, i thought i heard the baby say "thank you."

haha that was funny... how did his baby-talk manage to sound like real words? then i heard him say something again, and i wanted to call everyone over to hear it. but before i could do that, the baby started talking FOR REAL.

"thank you for helping me see the world. i asked god to let me see the world before i die, and through you i've done that. now it's time for me to go."

and then the baby stated to vomit a black thing, kinda like cartman in southpark. i understood that when i carried the baby, my experiences were passed to him, and as such he 'saw' the world through my eyes.

i started to cry because i didn't want the baby to die. but there was nothing i could do as everyone crowded around me as the baby was dying in my arms.

i woke up because i was crying too hard in my dream, so i don't know what happened to that freaky baby in the end.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home