no_title_is_cool?

Thursday, January 20, 2011

jul


taken 12/7/10, 9:31pm

if you asked me to sign up for orientation camp during my secondary school or even poly days... it wouldn't happen. i didn't like to talk to people whom i didn't know and i probably didn't care enough about them to want to say anything, and orientation camp was basically everything i didn't like or care for.

so when my friends asked me to sign up for orientation camp, i thought... NAH. "but think about all the chicks," they said. hmmm... ok... i'll just sign up since it's not definite that i'll be selected anyway. at that point it honestly didn't really matter to me if i got in or not.

then as the confirmation date grew closer, i started thinking, hey maybe it won't be so bad after all. and of course, my friends' words rang in my head... "think of all the chicks..."

on the day itself, a lot of the people i knew started getting The Call from early in the morning. "hey i just got The Call! did you get it?" NO. morning soon became afternoon and my hopes faded with each minute passed. oh well, i didn't really want to go anyway, i thought. but think of all the chicks... the voice repeated in my head.

by night, i had given up hope. maybe i just wasn't meant to be with the chicks. maybe it's my fate that i'll meet more chicks with the time i spent outside during the orientation camp. maybe...

MY PHONE STARTED TO VIBRATE. *INCOMING CALL*

my fate was sealed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home