no_title_is_cool?

Friday, February 18, 2011

gg

and so today was the last lesson of my first year in school. now it's time to buckle down for the exams in may.

one thing i noticed a while back was how my life's been broken up into a series of mays.

7 may 2009 i passed out from training
9 may 2010 i completed my national service
13 may 2011 last day of my exams
may 2012 last day of my year 3 exams/possible end of school life

anyway speaking of exams, it's been a long time since i last sat for a paper and couldn't answer a shit in it. the last time was back in secondary 4 for my amaths paper. 6/100, i hope my record still stands now.

i'm a little worried that this coming may i'll flip through my exam paper and have that exact same feeling again. it's quite an experience though, a mixture of fear, anger, helplessness, panic and stupidity, all at once.

i'll definitely get to experience it if i sit for the prelims (in 2 weeks i heard?) but good thing there's still time to may. i'll be fine by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home