no_title_is_cool?

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

i think it was the dragon king

i was on a big boat cruising around a lake in china with a friend. we were looking at the fishes through the murky waters, and the fishes we spotted progressively got larger and colours more brilliant until they appeared more like dragons and were chasing each other, jumping out of the water.

i whipped out my camera to snap some shots of this amazing sight, but it was quite difficult, owing to the speed and irregularity of their movement. at last i managed to get a beautiful shot of the entire fish/dragon jumping out of the water, with the setting sun in the background.

at that moment, the sky turned dark and as i was looking at my camera to check the photo, suddenly the door to the viewing platform we were on swung open and in came a little dwarf, probably about 20cm in height. he came to me and spoke in chinese, saying that someone sent him there to offer me a gift of anything i wanted.

i thought about it for a moment before declining, but he got more and more persistent. there was a bald and fat old man sitting on a bench, and since he was the only one around, i asked him what was going on. he told me that the dwarf was trying to cheat me. he would give me anything i want, but after that i would have to exchange my life for it.

after hearing this i got a little scared and angry and chased the dwarf around the boat until i caught up with him and smacked him into the water. i thought it was over, but he popped up again almost immediately. he told me that he couldn't leave until i chose something because he was under command of his master.

again, i chased him and kicked him far into the water, but again he popped up. there was once when i was chasing him, he dropped a piece of paper and on it were a list of all the things he could give me, written in chinese characters. i saw car, money, house, amongst many others.

somewhere along the way, things got more and more freaky because this fucker was so damn persistent in wanting to cheat me of my life, and there was still the issue of that unknown master who sent him to kill me. i asked the old man how to deal with this but he couldn't help me as such big things were out of his hands.

i didn't realise it at that time, but little by little my surroundings changed until i was in an apartment eating dinner with my family. out of nowhere, an orange that was on the shelf started walking and asked me to make the choice. FUCKER! but this time i knew that i couldn't even touch him or it would be considered a yes.

cheered on by my family, i took a hammer and chased after that little fucker, trying my very best to squash him. but he was fast and agile, and he even managed to climb up the pipes in the toilet. i woke up just as i was about to swing the hammer again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home