no_title_is_cool?

Thursday, March 17, 2011

nov


taken 3/11/2010, 3:26pm

i made this for my room because the walls were too bare. i've been meaning to make a frame around the edges but until now it's still not done, and my walls are still bare. that's how a lot of my projects end up. good enough for me to envision the outcome, but not quite completely finished.

when i bring it up to a certain point, i feel that it's at an acceptable level, and any further work is not quite worth my effort. i just don't see the fun in carrying on. my room's like that, my bike, lots of things. usually if i can finish it in one session, it will definitely be completed. the more sittings it takes, the lesser chance it'll be completed.

these things i do, i think it's more to see how far my ideas translate into reality than to achieve perfection. once i see that it's there, i guess that's when i feel my work is done.

i've been studying for my exams since january, and that's really totally completely unheard of. me studying 5 months in advance? i'd be laughing at myself if i didn't know any better. what i need to do though, is to avoid seeing this studying thing as another project, because it's definitely starting to take that shape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home