no_title_is_cool?

Friday, June 10, 2011

our falling bombs are her shooting stars

i was in a rebellion with a group of young guys, ready to fight. suddenly 2 of our guys ran over and said that the enemy was approaching. i thought that the 2 of them were spies, but i joined the crowd to get our weapons first, just in case.

i grabbed my rifle and 2 magazines (for bullets, not reading) and prepared myself. we were in sort of a big courtyard, with walls on 3 sides. most of us were standing in the bottom left corner of the walls.

before i could even load my rifle, 2 enemy planes came flying over the trees. they split up and one started dropping bombs in front of us, cutting us off between the wall behind us and the wall of bombs in front.

we ran rightwards in the direction the plane was traveling, hoping to outrun the bombs (lol). i could see the bombs falling and exploding as i ran, but the second plane flew by and cut us off again, dropping bombs all the way.

i was now trapped by walls on 2 sides and bombs on the other 2. i watched as a bomb fell right in front of me and i knew that it was the end. as the bomb exploded and the fire roared towards me and the rest of my doomed comrades, i wondered to myself how death would feel like.

would it hurt or would it just be like waking up from a dream? i woke up right when the flames engulfed me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home