no_title_is_cool?

Sunday, June 26, 2011

strange happenings

my mother told me that my maid recently made a new friend from the neighbourhood. the friend is now working as a maid, but she used to sing for a living in japan (ktv hostess? no idea).

she lost her job after the tsunami and so had to come here to work as a maid. anyway my maid said that her singing is very nice and she would ask the woman to sing to her over the phone.

you think that's strange? after my mother told me this story, something i saw a few days ago finally made sense.

i went into the kitchen and my maid was standing by the window, singing to herself (as usual). but then i saw that she was holding her phone like she was using it.

wtf was she doing? was she singing into the phone?! i rejected that idea on the grounds of pure absurdity.

it seems that she was in fact singing a duet with her friend, over the phone. WTF?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home