no_title_is_cool?

Monday, July 25, 2011

the downsides of experimenting

the girls at my workplace are pretty... pretty much nothing to look at. my working buddy and i were bemoaning our fate these past few days regarding this sad predicament whereby we're surrounded by females (of all ages and shapes and sizes) but nothing eye-catching or interesting or exciting at all. (the females are probably thinking the same of us)

so after my little experiment as described in my previous post, i began to notice this one girl. she looks so quiet and shy and rather cute, why haven't i noticed her before? then i realised that she seems quite tall-ish. "can't be taller than me," i thought, so i asked my buddy to measure us up.

i casually walked by her and stood as tall as i could beside her for a little moment, and then went back to check the results. "she's definitely taller than you," he said. "like 5cm taller." omg. afterwards i told him that i thought she was starting to look rather cute.

"errrr... you seriously think she's cute?" he asked to confirm my stand,
not sure if i was joking or not and probably didn't wanna risk offending me with his stark assessment. yea, i said, and told him about how she's always so quiet and shy and cute.

"i think looking at the girls around here for so long made your standards drop," he said. "she's really one acquired taste."

oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home