no_title_is_cool?

Monday, July 25, 2011

oh my gaaad

my maid fancies herself as a songstress of sorts. from the very first day here she was already singing aloud, something that i found rather weird and awkward, because seriously who the fuck sings out loud (and when it sounds so shitty) on their first day in a new house?

most of the time she sings in a quiet mumble (or whine for the higher pitches), but sometimes she loses control and starts belting out songs as though she was alone at home. this was exceptionally bad for me during my study months because i was practically at home all the time and thus had the joy of experiencing 100% of her singing.

i would be in my room enjoying the peace and quiet when suddenly my ears would pick up a little whining sound, which i'd almost always attribute to the cat (i never learn, but it's not my fault that it doesn't sound human).

before long, the 'cat whining' would start growing louder and i'll wonder 'wtf is wrong with the cat?' until it gets to a point where i'd realise that oh fuck it's my maid singing again, and then i start having the urge to rip my hair out or punch her in the throat.

there was one night she was watching some chinese singing contest on tv and they started to play the pearl harbour song in chinese. i suppose it must have been her favourite song of all time, because she started belting out the english version at the top of her voice, thereby permanently damaging the eardrums of everyone else in the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home