no_title_is_cool?

Friday, August 05, 2011

the perfect girl

one minor issue which i did not foresee when i tried imagining myself to be in love with random people is that i would actually find myself in love with one of them.

after 9 days (minus a day or 2 when she wasn't around) of looking at Tall-Girl, the image of her that i invented in my head has now stuck. i don't know who she is, but who i imagined her to be, she's perfect, and she's difficult to get out of my head.

see, when i imagined myself in love with these people, i had to give them a personality, a story and some characteristics that i would love. so here i created the perfect girl, an imaginary lover, except in this case she has a physical body to go with it.

and it is from here where things get complicated and borderline psychotic. so i'll leave you here with a song.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home