no_title_is_cool?

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

october 2008

today i went back to camp to do my ippt. being back again made me think of all the days i spent there.

on this day 3 years ago, we had only just been there for 3 weeks. still in the wide-eyed shitty state, not quite sure what's going on, we were getting fucked from all directions and unaware of how to protect ourselves.

those early days were among the worst of all. those days seemed like they would last forever and made me wonder how would i survive the whole 8 months.

watching some of the poor souls marching around, i could almost close my eyes and bring myself back to the days when i was one of them too. the sights and smells, the thoughts and feelings i had in my head, they're all so clear.

now that the pain is long gone, all that's left behind is this strange feeling when i think of the old days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home